15.8.2018 @ 00:00 - 17.8.2018 @ 00:00
The fourteenth annual ACM International Computing Education Research (ICER) conference will be held on 13-15 August 2018 on Aalto University main campus at Otaniemi, Espoo. The main conference will be held in the new main building Dipoli (Otakaari 24, Espoo).
ICER provides a forum for presenting and publishing high-quality research in computing education. At ICER 2018 we will continue the traditional ICER single-track format, which is designed to encourage authors and audience to engage in lively discussion about each work presented.
- Doctoral Consortium: Sunday, August 12, 2018
- ICER Conference: Monday, August 13 – Wednesday August 15, 2018
- Work in Progress Workshop: Wednesday evening, August 15 – Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Lauri Malmi & Ari Korhonen — Aalto University, Finland
- Robert McCartney — University of Connecticut, USA
- Andrew Petersen — University of Toronto Mississauga, Canada
For more details, see the conference website at icer.acm.org