HiDATA: Continuous Learning and Data Science
7.11.2019 @ 09:00 - 15:00
9-11 Continuous learning and flexible studying
- Why do we need to enable continuous learning in companies?
- How is digitalisation and AI changing the working life?
- What are the societal demands for continuous learning?
- What are the responses? How do we answer to this demand?
These questions will be tackled through our expert keynotes and panel discussion. The moderator for this discussion is our very own associate professor Teemu “Elements of AI” Roos. Be prepared for a lively discussion. A more specific program and registration link will be published soon.
13-15 Continuous learning in software and ICT skills
Did you know that Helsinki University offers many free online courses in software engineering and ICT? They are being developed by university professors together with companies. Did you know that after completing a course module you are promised to get an interview with these companies? Come and meet us and learn more about the demand and offering in software and ICT skills in our expert key notes and panel.
- What skills do you need in software and ICT nowadays and why? How can you gain them?
- What do companies need, how do they get more skilled workers?
- What do companies gain in cooperation with University?
- How can you get enrolled?
A more specific program and registration link will be published soon.